Sunday, July 17, 2011

'Alerting Colonials'

The preceding story mission was: 'Saving Tobias Planck'

The following story mission is: 'Colonial Counterattack'

There's no time to mourn cuddly uncle Bill. Tobias says that with Lyris under attack you have to bomb over to Administration City on Axiom. Warn the Colonial defence forces before the Mantis get there.

This sounds exciting but the mission is basically fly to Axiom and earn 30 crystals in the process. Still you probably needed a chance to pull yourself together.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, I did this mission lot of times, and always I landed in Axiom running to Administration City a few seconds before realize that should be completed in Colonial Counterattack, the next one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I often arive on the surface and then realise I've forgotten to select the mission I was planing to complete.

    ReplyDelete