Wednesday, March 30, 2011

‘Back to Mizar’

Journey's end
The preceding story mission was: ‘Hostage Negotiation’

The following story mission is: ‘Planet Search’

This is mostly, but not exclusively, a travelling mission. Vicius the Mutilator has Rosebud and you should stay hot on his heels back to the Mizar system. You need to head for Baumar though the mission doesn't spell that out explicitly.

There’s no rush so I slaughtered 50 sentinels at Lyris, then stopped of at Axiom and killed 50 scouts. That got me two achievements and 20 points. I’d already murdered Marauders at Aurora so I now have all of the Vega PVE achievements ticked off.

When you get to Baumar orbit, Ethan asks you to take him home to Jogan in the centre of the map. There he can borrow a ship to help you rescue Rosebud, presumably in later missions. This is the only risky part of the mission and you may still be in a Gemini ship (I was) so be careful. If you get podded then you’ll probably be able to continue the mission from the Mizar star base but I didn’t fancy testing that theory. I’d hate to have to fly back to Vega again to re-pick the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment